Ringbalin River Ceremony Film Project | AUSTRALIA
· Film project in collaboration with Ngarrindjeri Elder Major Sumner, documenting the Ringbalin River Ceremony. Ringbalin invites Australian people to connect with the landscape through ceremony, music, story and dance.
Design & Make Program, University of South Australia & the Department for Correctional Services | AUSTRALIA
· Through textile arts and natural dyes women at the Adelaide Women’s Prison revived and enhanced a relationship to the environment, as well as their personal sense of achievement, creativity and freedom.
Healthy Parks, Healthy People – Arts & Wellbeing Program Design & Facilitation, Tasmania Parks & Wildlife, Govt. of Tasmania | AUSTRALIA
· Connecting people with nature through mindfulness, movement and creativity.
STTARS (Survivors of Torture & Trauma Rehabilitation Service) Arts & Wellbeing Program | AUSTRALIA
· Collaboration with survivors of torture and trauma exploring resilience through photography, culminating in an exhibition at The Mill Artspace.
Workshops & presentations in mindfulness, movement & creative arts | AUSTRALIA / INDONESIA / CANADA / MEXICO
· University of Melbourne, Australia-India Institute, SA Circus Centre, Flinders Medical Centre, Naia Life, Open Space Contemporary Arts, Point A, Adelaide Sustainability Centre.
Movement Is My Medicine Festival | AUSTRALIA
· Creation & co-ordination of a 3-day festival exploring the link between movement, the brain, the body & wellbeing.
Hesquiaht First Nation Community Initiative | Vancouver Island, CANADA
· Long-term collaboration empowering local Hesquiaht youth through arts practice, specifically photography, film & the use of story as a method of healing (http://www.hesquiaht.ca/new/).
‘Deserve’ Community Film Project, Clinic Ammor (non-government organization) | Belo Horizonte, BRAZIL
· Documentary film collaboration looking at themes of generosity, poverty & compassion through the eyes of women & children living in the favelas of Belo Horizonte.
‘Kalarippayat: Here I Stopped Running’ Documentary Photojournalism Project | Kerala, INDIA
· Documentary film & photography project on the traditional Indian movement & healing art Kalarippayat.